Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This morning, I told my mum I felt like smoking and guess what she said? She told me to go buy those small packs with ten sticks or so. HAhah. WHich mum would say that! Honestly.

Shopped around club street and ann siang hill with my mum today. The rain was a real dampener so we pretty much did finish the errands and just flitted through the boutiques. Ended up back in orchard and had some jap food, plus I met wolfie too. So pretty haha. I told my mum I felt like smoking again, so she suggested going to arab street to try the shisha, so off we went right after the rain FINALLY stopped. Ordered me'ze which was like this platter of that flat bread thing and loads of dips which were mainly made of chickpeas, like hummus. There was olives and pickles too, but I found them awful. The apple shisha smelt really nice and I think I got drunk smoking it. My mum told the waiter to keep the change and you could see such a big cheeky grin on his face. I kind of understand now, about the time Farhan told me how he just sat around and smoke weed when he was back in pakistan. Honestly, I could just sit there the whole day smoking and drinking ice mint tea. Yummy. And no, I'm not addicted. >.<

No comments: